It's very simple to join NORDIC AIR GROUP ,and itīs subsidiaries, here is how to do it:|
All You have to do is to fill out on the email that pop-ups from this page (but remember to fill in answers to all questions):
1) Your contact info:
1b) Your full name,
1d) city and country of domicile,
2) Which airport You want as Your home airport (for choosing see hereunder),
3) Your preferences laung-haul, regional or domestic flights.
4) Your membership category: 1) Flight Line CLub (CL) 2) Pilot chosing him/herself the flihgts (PL)
5) Mention if You are a VATSIM / IVAO member, YOUR VATSIM / IVAO ID,
6) How many hours You have logged for some other VA or by ohter means logged hours that can be veified,
7) How much flying experience RW (real world) and on what type of A/C You might have that.
You will be contacted next saturday after senidng e-mail!
CHOSING OF HOME AIRPORT:|
You can effective from 04 AUG 2007 choose any airport served by our airlines as your "Home Airport". It would be nice if you could chose one which is closest to wher you live, but it's not a must.
The "Home Airport" is meant primarily for Flight Club Members Your to which they return now and then, depending on the requests for assignments. This does not limit of course in any way You to to fly even around the world, or to change whenever You wish Your "Home Aiport"!
You have two options of membership:|
1) Membership in Flight Line Club; You will be sent as agreed flight duty lists "rosters" once a month/ every two weeks / once a week,thus that the flights will all be consecutive.
2) Just choose Yourself the flights and report them.
All members can enjoy our monthly "webzine" "Northern Lights". In addition You have every month possible of winning the pilot-of-the-month contest, and finally the pilot-of-the-year title!
Globetrotter Club: Those members who have been flying at least 40 hours in Flight Line Club are elgilible for the GLOBETROTTER CLUB, a special club where you will get flights for a Round-the-world trip, but not direct, often with several duties to be flown locally at different places, and without knowing the final route, just two to four flights at a time! Membership can be for one round-the world trip or until further notice. A real flight adventure!
We take every saturday members, and update the pilot hour list, if not a day-off for staff member in charge. Then You will get Your pilot number and we will tell You what to do next in order to fly our assignments.
When You join You will also get a news-bulletin each month from NORDIC AIR In this you find info about latest news and plans in NOR-group and other interesting facts. Also all new pilots get a special wellcome section in the bulletin. Your personal data is striclty protected by the laws of EU and Finland!
WELCOME ON BOARD NOR GROUP - THE WORLDS LARGEST VA GROUP!
THIS UPDATE 27 JUL 2007